Tuesday 17 January 2012

I suddenly became depressed today.



This is one of the moments where I suddenly contemplate on things (including myself) and look back on my past that I've forgotten long ago. This is also one of the moments where I don't wanna do anything at all.

I don't know if this is from having a few hours of sleep (I couldn't sleep last night and had to wake up at around 6:30) or because of that critical thinking exam a lot of us took a while ago.

I don't even want to do important things right now. It's part of my routine to exercise three times a week and do my daily tasks.

Do I need rest?
Why is the sky blue? What is the meaning of life?
What am I doing here? Why do I exist?

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE OR IS THIS JUST FANTASY?

Adurrdurrdurrdurr

*dies*


No comments:

Post a Comment