Monday 30 January 2012

DREAMS 1: Batman and Robin Hood?



It was a Nolan Batman film. There was this scene that we were investigating some documents that Bruce Wayne signed. There was a name that intrigued us (I forgot the name). It was some sort of pseudonym of someone who also signed that certain document. We knew Bruce was making a reference to a legend.



This legend was somehow similar to Robin Hood. This monk was Robin Hood's most trusted ally and assassin. When they were captured after so many killings done by the empire to track them down. They were liberated from the castle by some allies and they burned down the empire's castle. The monk, being loyal to Robin, decided to stay by gods I don't know why. He died a hero for Robin and his merrymen. I couldn't remember what happened next before I woke up.



I'm sorry the dream was pretty off in terms of detail but I assure you it was one of the best dreams I've ever had. It was pretty epic and tragic to me.

Kthxbye. Waffles. x

No comments:

Post a Comment