Wednesday 11 January 2012

30 Day Challenge: DAY 30

Yes, this is the last one.


"Words are meaningless
Especially sentences.
They don't stand for anything.
How can I explain how I feel?"


-Bedtime Story by Madonna


"Ten days of perfect tunes
The colors red and blue
We had a promise made
We were in love "
and

"And you, you knew the hand of a devil
And you kept us awake with wolves teeth
Sharing different heartbeats in one night"

-Heartbeats by The Knife


"Whatever you want
I'm giving you one more thing
That'll turn your world around
Since our meanings have gone
You'll still be the one who understands"

-Whatever by Iris


"And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how"

-Wonderwall by Oasis


"I'm workin' a sweat
But it's all good
I'm breakin' my back
But it's all good
'cause I know I'll get it back
Yeah, I know your hands will clap"

-I'm Good I'm Gone by Lykke Li



No comments:

Post a Comment