Wednesday 7 December 2011

Lost (and worried)

Ok, I'm in the middle of making a research paper. I have almost four pages already and the minimum is five. I'm kinda lost right now because I'm trying to paraphrase a lot of stuff from the web and I get so distracted that I do not know what to write or include anymore.

The end of the term is near. Every term, I worry about failing a subject or two. I only have six units left until I become ineligible. Believe me, I was working hard but not good enough. I'm positively sure that I won't fail anything this time and I'm hoping that I would pass statistics. I'm also desperate in getting a 2.5 for both the elective subject and automata theory since I failed them before.

Ugh, one more week until the term's over. I can't wait to do shit. I hope I could start on that graphic novel that I've been planning to do since 4th year high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment