Sunday 18 December 2011

30 Day Challenge: DAY 16 - 20

Sorry I had to rush this, because we're leaving in a while. Good day, everyone.


Day Sixteen: Top Five Things In Life You’d Like An Explanation For

1. Overwhelming hormones/libido

2. Why does everyone love to complain about everything?

3. Why is the educational system like this?

4. Why is everything so shallow?

5. Why am I too hesitant to read something important?


Day Seventeen: Top Five Favorite Things To Do Where You Live

1. Eat/sleep/laptop

2. Walk around

3. Wash the dishes

4. Organize stuff

5. Play with pets


Day Eighteen: Top Five Favorite Sporting Events

I'm not a big fan of sports entertainment so I think I could only give two. ;___;

1. Wrestlemania (although I don't watch wrestling anymore, I used to anticipate for this)

2. UAAP (I used to watch)



Day Nineteen: Top Five Favorite Sandwiches

1. Ham, egg and cheese

2. Hamburgers/cheeseburgers

3. Turkey

4. Dory fish 

5. Hotdogs


Day Twenty: Top Five Most Annoying Celebrities

1. Kris Aquino/Boy Abunda

2. John Lloyd Cruz

3. Kim Chiu

4. Kim Kardashian

5. Selena Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment