Wednesday 21 December 2011

Loneliness

Something I've been facing all the time.

I'm an introvert, yes, but sometimes I have moments where I wish someone was there by my side to listen to my feelings. I also need someone to cling to.

I feel like people would be annoyed if I talk to them about my problems so I would reach it out to everyone. It works, but there are consequences. People have already looked at me differently and it really bothers me.
I think it's my fault that things are happening today. Everything bad happening between the people I love could be of my own doing.


1 comment:

  1. i'm just here >:D<

    as your friend, i don't want you to have to feel that way...at the same time, raph, i don't want to just brush away your problem. it's a big deal for you, so it's a big deal for me :)

    just know, that we're always here...talk to us. we won't mind :)

    ReplyDelete