Sunday 18 December 2011

30 Day Challenge: DAYS 10 - 15

Curses!!


Day Eleven: Top Five Languages You Wish You Were Fluent In

1. Mandarin/Fookien - I'm half-Chinese and I need to learn it when I graduate or before going to work

2. German - I find this language very sexy

3. French - another language I find sexy

4. Japanese - need I say more?

5. Any dialect from the provinces here


Day Twelve: Top Five Trends/Styles You Abhor

1. Legging used as pants - unless you can pull them off

2. Wannabe nerd look - dude, not cool

3. "Pambahay" look for boys - go home and never come back until you dress up appropriately

4. Clothes or accessories that show off their brand names or logos - it's as bad as product placement

5. Nationalistic shirts - more pretentious/trying hard than proudly Pinoy


Day Thirteen: Top Five Dream Jobs

1. Comic book artist

2. Game designer/developer

3. Electronic musician

4. Marine biologist/astronomer

5. Underground/experimental film director


Day Fourteen: Top Five Things You’d Do If You Had Magical Abilities

1. Travel back in time to fix my old mistakes

2. Travel forward in time to check out new albums/songs from my favorite artists

3. Do water tricks when I'm bored

4. Create an all-seeing seance  

5. Cure wounds or diseases provided I have white or blood magic


Day Fifteen: Top Five Favorite Beverages

1. Any delicious chocolate drink/blended drinks from coffee shops 

2. Iced tea

3. Water

4. Fruit shakes (I prefer the natural ones)/milk tea

5. Coke Zero, Sprite, 7-Up or Mountain Dew

No comments:

Post a Comment