Friday 23 December 2011

An abridged list of stuff I cannot wait for 2012 (Part 1?)

1. The Hobbit
I am a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings franchise but I have not read any of the books, just watched the films. Since I am quite new to shipping characters, I might as well do some when I get to watch it.



2. Madonna's new song and new album
L-U-V Madonna! The new song "Gimme All Your Luvin" will come out next month and will be a collaboration with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. She is set to perform it at the Super Bowl on February with Cirque du Soleil. I bet it's gonna be another huge milestone for her in her almost 30-year old career and the new album will be produced by William Orbit (the mastermind behind her magnum opus, Ray of Light).



3. The Dark Knight Rises (not the Avengers)
What will happen to Batman in this last chapter of the Nolan Batman trilogy? Will Anne Hathaway be terrific as Catwoman? How will Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon Levitt's characters turn out? All will be revealed next summer.




4. SOUL CALIBUR V
I am a huge fan of Soul Calibur ever since I started playing Soul Blade in my cousin's PS1. I've played the first Soul Calibur on the arcade and the rest of the games in console. I hope the story will be well-written since it will focus on Sophitia's children, Patroklos and Pyrrha and the setting will be 17 years after the events of the 4th game. I can't wait to use the new characters and the new character creation is sick. Lastly, Ezio is a guest character.



5. Ni no Kuni
Studio Ghibli collaborates with Level-5 games to make an RPG for the PS3 and the DS. HOW COOL IS THAT???? Fuck yes, a dream come true.





2 comments:

  1. I wonder how sexualised SCV will be this time lol, since SCIV was hypersexualised for me. But it's still a pretty cool game.

    On the other hand...

    ...AHHTHEHOBBITOMFG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every SC game is hypersexualised. I bet the latest one will be as hypersexualised as the 4th, judging from some of the costumes...and Ivy's alternate costume.

    AND

    ...THEHOBBITOMGGBBQ

    ReplyDelete