Thursday 8 December 2011

Seriously?

Until now, the Church is still afraid that their God will punish them if they allow same-sex marriage here in the country and how it will change society.

Seriously, how many young women and little boys have you touched? How many hours do you spend to sit your asses down and pray to your God while a lot of people are suffering without food and shelter? How many minds have you brainwashed in order to believe that all these things are bad but they are not supposed to be? How many clueless people have you preached that suffering is greater than anything else? You people are just as bad as how you say same-sex marriage and homosexuality are sinful.

I don't know how much longer I should wait for you bastards to smarten up and open your fucking minds. If I could just point and laugh at how blind your faith is, I would. I could even make a goddamn sitcom out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment