Tuesday 6 December 2011

Random Bullet Your Whole Day 1

-Hanged out with Mariel, Bea and Olivia. We bought muffins from the registrar's office (that was actually a joke we made up, we bought it from a newly opened bread shop near school). I also got one for my mom, because she's a sucker for bread and pastries.
-Hanged out with Blanche, Carlos, Reese and Lorri. We ate at KFC and we were joined by Jonnah, Angie and Ysa.
-Pau and I got home early because our prof in NETWORK didn't show up (again).
-I took a nap (which I should stop doing) and had a dream that Sparky was a zombie.

4 comments:

  1. TROLOLOLOL SPARKY!!! You should've stuck around afterwards pala :)) He went by sa tambayan. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY?! It's like I haven't seen him forever. D: Anyway, it's nice that he dropped by!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol registrar's office? Were you trying to troll someone?

    ReplyDelete