Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day

-I had to look like a moron trying to look for that meme shirt my sister wants me to buy for her. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it.

-This year's LEAP was the best one yet. First because was Anya and I (plus Angie) handled it. Second was because we had a very interesting discussion about the movie we showed (which was "Insiang" and I am going to write a review about it soon). Third was we spent the rest of the time looking at hilarious videos on YouTube and having a date with Chris Kendall (a.k.a. crabstickz).

-We went to Rox's birthday party in a Filipino buffet in RP and went to Timezone after. Sadly, I wasn't able to play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (OMG) because I don't want to spend my money for now.

That sums up my Valentine's Day. What happened to yours? I hope you had a good one. x

No comments:

Post a Comment