Friday 17 February 2012

Friday Feb 17 2012

So today I only had one class (statistics). We were dismissed early so that we could enjoy the culminating activity of our University Week. I'm not the type of guy who really spends his time in once in a year school fairs. Forgive me, I am a boring person.

But hey, I got to have a look around the booths and the things set up to make it lively for everyone. I had a meeting Gary and Sharmaine after 4 for our project in DASALGO so I wasn't able to try the bull, the jousting and the henna tattoo. I bought a shirt after the meeting which was cool because it had a flying saucer and two owls.


The only thing that sucked today was the LRT was broken today and I wasn't able to ride on any public transportation until around 5.45 pm. Thankfully, a bus came at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment