Wednesday 8 February 2012

I want to play the bass again.

Yes, I had a bass guitar. I had it since 2008. I've played it several times but became really impatient and frustrated with it. Now, it's lying in another room, waiting for me to stroke it's strings.

Thinking about it, I don't want to play existing songs anymore. I want to make my own melodies with it. It's like my view on drawing. I don't want to draw existing characters, I want to create my own by drawing them.

I need to have it fixed though since it won't play on the amplifier. The guitar itself is the problem basically.


2 comments:

  1. Let's form a band with only two bassists! It'll be so experimental indie jazz that it'll blow minds (without them even knowing it)! :D

    Heeee. I support the getting your bass fixed campaign!

    ReplyDelete