Monday 20 February 2012

No1curr

-I get so angry when I try to cook and something goes off like the fire wasn't on or the consistency is wrong. It happened a while ago and I'm still in bad mood. I don't know why I act that way and I don't even want self-pity to come out of this blog again. I want to be better than everyone else in this household.

-Fons, I want to hug you so badd for being so helpful to us. I love you so much and thank you for everything. I wish I could save money to throw you an appreciation party.

-Gary and Sharmaine, I also love you guys. I hope I could ace DASALGO because of you. You are my other favorite couple next to Kimchard.

-Finding a soul mate is never this easy. I can't explain my ideal soul mate because I do not want to bring anyone's hopes down.

-EVERYONE READ SAKAMICHI NO APOLLON!!!!


3 comments:

  1. lol, never cook when you're angry or feeling bad. it definitely registers on the food...

    if you must vent out your frustration, i suggest you try butchery or making bread :D those cooking skills require brute force. oh! also nut-cracking! i'm sure with how much stress you endure from being an officer, you've contemplated on cracking someone's nuts XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, whoops, i must correct myself. kneading dough needs for you to have gentle hands. i just remembered what my teacher told me: treat the dough like you're massaging a person's back. you need to stretch the gluten so it could raise and have a soft, fluffy interior and crunchy exterior. sorry, i got technical (X_x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Nut cracking~ Love it.

      Anyways, it's alright. It was just so epic fail because the fire wasn't on when my brother told me to cook after he just finished.

      Delete