Tuesday 14 August 2012

8/15/2012 (and probably some stuff that happened the past week)

1. I got to enroll early during the stormy week and luckily they didn't roll it back. I'm taking only three subjects (two major and Thesis 1) next term so I can easily focus on our thesis.

2. The deadline of our interpreter project got delayed because of the monsoon rain. I'm glad it happened but I'm not happy about the many homes that were flooded and school got delayed.

3. My friend just loved the music that I made. It made me feel all giddy inside. I miss him so dearly.

4. Today, we went to the P.E. department to look for resource people for our thesis. An old lady standing next to the secretary desk asked us what we need and we said that we were looking for PhDs on Sports Medicine. She asked us to follow her to her room and we found out that she was the head of the P.E. department.

5. I haven't seen my WG friends in ages. Just wait and this project will be finished.

1 comment: